Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Podcasts

My first interview is with Sherrelle Guiles, the 22-year-old pharmacy technician. We talked about what grad school means to her and what she think it means to potential employers. The second interview happened quite by mistake. When I was going to convert my mini disc to CD, I realized I had recorded over my first interview, which was with Kari Holmes. However, an EMF lab aide was there and I asked him was he considering going to grad school, and he said yes. He was kind enough to grant me a two minute interview and then he converted the file for me! So the second interview is with a friendly, gospel-singing, fraternity brother named Lamar Johnson. Here it is: http://tiger.towson.edu/~jmcfad2/Podcasts.mp3

1 comment:

TL said...

Your intro to the second podcast should be stronger -- what does he say that would make me want to listen?