Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's Over...

So I've finally completed my web site and I couldn't be happier. I say this because prior to this class, I had never used half of the programs we used so this was a complete learning experience for me. Even this whole blog thing was new to me. I think I restarted my account like four times because I kept forgetting my password. I must say I really enjoyed it because I plan to be a journalist and I know this will be a great benefit to me in the future. I definitely think I'll continue to learn more about html and website development and even if possible take a few more classes for it while I'm here in Towson.

1 comment:

Heidi G said...

Hey if you haven't already, try taking Digital Publishing. I heard it's a good class.

~Heidi G.
MCOM 407